Your privacy is important to us. It is Hidden Society LLC's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, ahiddensociety.com (“Website”), and other sites we own and operate.
---   Collection and Use of Information
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. We don’t share any personally identifyinginformation publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
---   Security of Information
What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
---   Third-Party Websites
Our website may link to external sites, such as our third-party vendor that processes payments, that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
---   Your Privacy Choices
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
---   Information Collected
We reserve the right to collect and track the following information:
●   your activity on the Website for the furtherance of our business activities and development of new content;
●   the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
●   the location of your device or computer;
●   device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures
●   version and time zone settings
●   the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to, through, and from the Websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolpng, cpcks, and mouse-overs);
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
---   Terms and Conditions
If you chose to use the Website, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Illinois.
This policy is effective as of 1 May 2020.